7. Lyrics that remind you of an event in your life.
8. Name five things from your wish list.
9. What are three things you would be willing to try at least once?
10. What’s one thing you’ve lost and wonder where it is now?
11. What is your favorite memory with your family?
12. Lyrics about what you’re currently feeling.
13. Goals you’ve achieved in the past year.
14. 5 Things you’re known for
15. A picture of something you love
My first Tumblr challenge. ‘Ere we go.
just for you quio
Although your title says it, I failed to realize you actually compiled this challenge together >.<. I don’t like being suckered into things but since you made this one, I’ll do this before you travel to the other side of the world. Took me forever to scroll down to find Ogi’s reblog of this so I could reblog it :P.
soo… I get super bored at work… and for the 2 or so years I’ve had this tumblr I’ve never done a challenge XD, guess I’ll try one
It’s so weird… most of my summers have been so boring with nothing to do, but this summer is like completely different. It’s so weird to me having so many things planned out on my calendar already. My fall semester is already full of FASA and a few AASU things already. It’s exciting but I still just look at everything and I’m just like, damn o.0…that’s a lot… this year is going to be like my hump year, I have so many goals that I need to finish and then I’m set for the rest of my undergrad years… I guess the most stressful thing is that most these goals have to be accomplished by the end of this calendar year or around February at the latest. My biggest thing is going to be remembering to do all these things >.< I always plan them ahead but then when time comes to actually do the stuff there’s always so many other things going on that’s due then and there that I forget about the stuff I planned.